Friday 27 March 2015

Welcome to the course

Hello dear students!

You are welcome to the teaching blog "English for Miners"!

Here you can learn the new material for the discipline "English for specific purposes" and discuss the most interesting issues of the mining engineering in English.
The aim of our communication here is to improve the communicative competence by means of discussing professional mining topics in English. I understand that it is a real challenge for some of you but I am sure you'll do it and do it WELL!

14 comments:

  1. Yes, I hope we will succeed and this project will teach us new things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vladimir, I'll do my best for you to succeed :)

      Delete
    2. Good morning, Olga! I just told my students briefly about this project of ours and asked them to write a line or two to one of the persons that have commented on this part of your blog. I hope you'll be able to read lots of mails today!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And I'll try to create this blog not only useful for your academic purposes but also interesting!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems to me that at you perfectly it turns out to do its interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot, hope you help me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we are going to try this project is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. +1 To all comments. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi ervn, could anyone share with the book "english for miners" Grafova L.L. if have...thnk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!
    I am Kalle Hast and I study mining in Tornio Finland.
    I think that this project is very interesting and useful to students who study mining and want to work abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!
    Agree with you entirely. I believe that this project is necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, how can i recieve the textbook for miners

    ReplyDelete