Monday 15 April 2013

We finish the first month of the Project!

Dear students!!!

We have finished our first month of the English project! Thank you for a good job! You are doing really well.


My special kind words for the talent, desire, communicative skills and language knowledge of Sibiryakov Vladimir. He was the only mining engineer who participated in the contest of the English Language in the Siberian Federal University. 

I want to tell you the name of the best student of the month
Vlad Prockopchuk - 87,5 % !!! Vlad receives a bonus - 20% of the English exam! 

Here is the list of the BEST students:

Khvostikov Sasha - 85%
Sibiryakov Vladimir - 72,5%
Korolkov Gleb - 60%
Belomestnih Dima - 57,5%
Rosjansky Denis - 55%
The best students also receive the bonus - 15 % of the English exam!

A lot of thanks to all the participants of the project! Keep on improving your English!

10 comments:

  1. Sasha, you are very close to the leader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oho! Do not expect yourself to see here. This is not a joke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's cool! Denis, I also do not expect to see myself here.

      Delete
    2. Dear students! Of course it is not a joke :) Thank you for your work!

      Delete
  3. I congratulate you,Dima!) Next time I will overtake!)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you all to be in my place) Thank you)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to share a testimony on how mr benjamin helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp +1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete